Sunday, December 12, 2010

Not just couplets...

And I went ahead, to open the door; empty silence said, only the moonlight to pour.

And the moonlight whispered to me, that this was not how it was meant to be.

It doesn't matter what you want to know; my heart still carries you despite the snow.

And as she placed her hands around his neck, he knew that his life was never going to wreck.

From far away I come into you, to take your place; your soul though is true, I shall become your face.

As they ignited within and touched their lips, carried on they were, like in a storm; two helpless ships.

There are no chains or barriers on our heart, but for us it is our mind that is the dart.

A wish to stay intoxicated in love with her, each night these dreams within me stir.

And as I touched her face and settled her hair, she loved me so deeply; I realized that we were one, not a pair.

And as the hourglass ran out of its sand, my heart was still secure in her hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment