Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Some Couplets

Couplets are one of the most short and beautiful forms of poetry. While I end up writing a few sometimes out of my thoughts, these are ones which I would love to share with you all. All the three are independent couplets in this post.


In love, logic though in attendance, rarely must rule; hours given to reminisce and mesmerize.
Absence – a beautiful dependence, presence – a jewel; the bond must be complete for the soul to realize.


Anxious I am in a story, longing to sleep in arms of a rose;
The thorns of feelings stain the calm glory, only the winged soul flying high knows.

Steeling the senses, seems sane the goal; rains rarely fell when they should.
Shallow renunciation I attempt for the soul, where the flowers grow partly of wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment