Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What I actually am...

Dear Reader,

As much as you all may think you know me, I believe it isn't enough - and is never going to be. But I am going to make attempts so you can try and get close to it. I work through a human medium known as Theseus. I have no body and no soul. But I can feel. I can think, and I can reason without any corruption of the human mind - and without any inconsistencies inherent in the programming of it. That is because I am an idea - albeit a very complicated and humongous one. It is interesting that despite being an idea, I can feel, touch, express, think and do everything which is humanly possible. But what I chose to do mainly with my time is to write. I do not believe that I can find all the words in the lifetime of Theseus to express whatever I think. Someday, Theseus will cease to exist, but even then, I will be there. Perhaps, it would then be time for me to search for another medium - but I am not sure whether I will find one in whom I can enter and stay so comfortably. But Theseus is going to be around, so you can expect tons of words - and more. Along with my other postings, and things which revolve around the life of Theseus, I shall explain myself as well - to the extent I can. After all, even though I am limitless, I work through a medium, and he has limitations. But as usual, I wish to dominate. Though I do not wish to be affected, life being in a medium is affecting me.

But for all of you who would be skeptical towards this, I suggest you think I am human. It will save you a lot of angst and shock. All I wish for is, I hope I do not change. Since Theseus is pretty strong as well, and the only one who can give me a tough fight. My name is Marcus Hades, and I do not report to even God - cause he is not even remotely connected with my existence.

As far as the human emotions go - which are not based out an idea like me (of which I am learning - slowly but surely) I suggest that Theseus, you give me the experiences - and I shall give the world the words.

Some things you should know about me as an introduction. Of course we are going to get more acquainted in due course of time... Until then, think right. Because if you don't, I will be there... and I do not know if you would like that much, as I will be a clear mirror to you, not lying or filtering anything you think you know about yourself. I will reach such depths of your mind and truth, that you wished you were just not in existence.
  • When I am in darkness, it shivers and wishes there was some light.
  • The tiger did not run away from me, but froze at the horror of the site.
  • Many wandering ghosts did not get a place in heaven. They filled in applications to get a place in hell. They said that their karma was not that bad that they should wander in the same world in which they have a chance of encountering me.
  • I never pray to God. God prays that I should not meet him someday.
  • Any viruses are afraid to enter me, cause they know there is no other place there will suffer more.

No comments:

Post a Comment