Sunday, March 28, 2010

The one because of whom I realised...

I wrote a story 'Not how long you live, but how long you love' for a reader of mine, and I think that reader has not been reading me since quite sometime now. You made some difference in my thought patterns and now I think I am getting better at expressing myself through my words. I now know I also can write differently. Thank you - for your thoughts got me to a platform within me, and now I know I can write on any genre I choose. Astounded as I am, it happened - as I thought nothing could change my writing. Dear Reader, who got those thoughts to me, and made me aware I also come from another place, and on the basis of your thoughts I changed my writing style, I just wanted you to know, I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment