Thursday, April 8, 2010

462 - once again

The number 4, 6 and 2 will never leave me I guess... and I like it, for its connection for me is magical. Reminding me that I come from a place of love. I was searching something regarding a Greek God - Zeus, and I come across this:

In the year 462 AD the Statue of Zeus, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, was destroyed by fire after being moved to Constantinople.

The statue burned when it was moved - altered - changed from where it was meant to be. One of the seven wonders. Its destiny of place was changed, and it was destroyed. The number 462 should have been preserved. But well, it is preserved within and all around me and will always hold importance for me.
Well, the connection of this number will only be understood by me, and I guess a reader who just doesn't read me anymore - and failed to read my medium's true intentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment