Saturday, April 3, 2010

Some thoughts

It is very easy for a person who is morally wrong to stand with the support of a biased army; it is easier for a person who is morally right, to stand alone.

Whenever someone feels I am afraid of their actions, hence choose not to fight with them – I love it. It is they who don’t understand that I would prefer to keep my sanity and values, rather than keep hitting my head on a cold iron wall, drain my brains, and become like them.

It is easier to die with pain than to live with a broken heart, especially when you know you were the target and the other was the dart.

The one who has hurt you by making one-sided decisions will never understand what they did wrong, but you can endure that. What will hurt you more is that they think they understand that they did the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment