Monday, April 26, 2010

Some thought scribbling...

Each time you wish to go towards happiness, there may be tougher things to deal. But never let your emotions die and doubt your ableness, for emotions from the heart make your dreams come real.

The sad truth is that most people get emotionally attached to something or someone, but are not always attached to that emotion.

It all depends on how we look at things, and not how they are in themselves. - Carl Jung.
If you are not looking at things the way they are, you are just a creature of imagination and wishes, and less of deeds. - Marcus Hades

If you judge people you have no time to love them. - Mother Teresa;
If you truly love someone, you will rarely find the time to judge them. - Marcus Hades

Loving without expression and expectation is tough. It is like a piercing, causing pain initially. But once it’s settled, its ornament in the soul is truly blissful.

More than the deed done wrong what really angers me is the justification of the wrong-doer that what they have done is right.

My heart I have lost, and nothing for me to gain; though your absence, I find pleasure inside this pain. Pleasurable it may be to not love and refrain; also it may be sane; but I cannot seem to stop loving you and no feelings from this madness I abstain. I’m mad about you – you’re my sunshine and my rain.

Discuss, but do not argue with me, for it shall be in vain; please save yourself some agony and pain. I answer solely to responses, and not to reactions and stupid correspondence.

Everything is subjective and relative but subjectivity and relativity is not everything.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Marcus,

    I think it is so beautiful and pretty that your important thoughts can be shared with the all world. It is so important for one to think and decide what is important and what is not and there is so many things in this world. you think about everything. u also encourage to keep focus and not get sad at what happens wrong in life. i like u.

    I did not understand.. Everything is subjective and relative but subjectivity and relativity is not everything.? can u pleas explain to me?

    thank you

    syrena

    ReplyDelete